What is Moms Club of Royal Oak North?
- Moms Club of Royal Oak North is a local chapter of Moms Club International. Our group is designed to be a support system for moms, and we offer activities for mothers and children every weekday as well as at least one ‘mom’s night out’ a month. The majority of our membership is made up of full-time and part-time stay-at-home moms. Most of the children in the group are newborn through preschool aged.
How do I become a member?
- For more information on how to become a member, please contact our Membership Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Interested members must live in Royal Oak north of 12 Mile Road (zip code 48073), or Clawson.
How much are club dues?
- Members pay $25 annually for dues. The club accepts cash or check.
How many members are in the club?
- We currently have approximately 30 adult members. The majority of members are full-time and part-time stay-at-home moms.
Where do members live?
- To become a member of Moms Club Royal Oak North, members must live in Royal Oak, north of 12 Mile Road (zip code 48073), or in Clawson.
Can I attend an event before I become a member?
- Yes! We encourage prospective members to come to one or two events prior to joining. This will give you an opportunity to meet members and their children, and learn more about the club.
- If you would like to attend an event, please email our Membership Vice President at email@example.com for more information.
Who plans the clubs activities?
- Each month the club holds a meeting to plan our calendar.
Who runs the club?
- Our club is governed by an all volunteer board of directors, made up of active members. We also have several committee chairs who plan community service activities and club parties, and manage the babysitting co-op.
How do I know what events are planned for the month?
- All members are given access to our Facebook Group Page, which we use as our Club’s communication platform. Facebook events are created for each scheduled activity for the month. We also send out a monthly email newsletter, which includes a copy of the calendar.